Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update

Hello everyone on BlogSpot! Just a little update, i'm currently in my sophomore year of college. I'm going out into the Pharmacy program, and am currently enrolled in the Pharmacy Technician Program. I love it! The first semester just barely ended about a week ago and its been nice to have break. I'm currently living in between Monroe and G-Town! I'm dating beautiful girl named Kristina, nothing too serious yet but who knows what the future brings! I've done alot of growing up in the past couple of months which i'm very thankful that i finally have grown up a bit! and well thats pretty much all i have to say right now! Hope everyone is doing well this Holiday, and also i hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little (taller) brother. I'm so glad you are part of the blog world. I love you alot and I am so proud of your accomplishments! You can do anything you set your mind to. Just remember that!

Nichole said...

Hey Colby,
How are you?? Looks like things are going great for you! You are such a sweetie! Makale always tells me how good you are doing:) Mike and I are now living in Idaho, And we have two beautiful kids, Jaxton and Kadence. I hope things keep going good for you! Take care and Keep up the blogging!
Nichole Blackham