So Kristina and I have actually decided to mend our relationship! We went almost a hole month without talking to eachother, and that straight up sucked but we have since then made up. Now i'm happy to report that we are doing pretty good, we're just taking things slow for now, and for the two of us i'm pretty sure that taking it day by day will work out for us! I truthfully do love her though and i could see her as my wife and mother to my kids. She's such a compassionate and caring person and i love her for that! I've heard so many times from friends and family that you marry someone who reminds you of your mother and sisters(if you have any) and she really does have certain traits that my mother and siblings have. For instance there compassion.
Love
Colby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well that is exciting! I hope things work out for you two and that you two will be happy! Good luck with everything! And how about you post some pictures of you and your loved one!
Post a Comment